Saturday 3 November 2007

An Obligatory Introduction

As much as the human race is fascinating; we all know that each one of us is genetically, ideologically, physically and intellectually different. Regarding this view, I can see that a personal introduction is my obligation.

I'm Smit Dixit AKA EarthBorn. My nickname has a little history behind it, although my real name is a mere consequence of fate although I whole heartedly accept it.

As of now, my chronological age is Fifteen Years, Six Months and Three Days less. I will leave the interpretation of my maturity and intellectual level to whoever is interested in interpreting it.
Now, as may be demanded, my resolve for being on Planet Earth is {CONTENT DELETED BY THE FBI}.
My height and weight are variable, so I do not consider it essential to post. The skin color is fair, and unless genetically modified, my eyes are deep brown: giving the illusion of black.
Interestingly or not, my fundamental interest apart from those required to sustain my vital metabolic activities and civil duties, are computers (everything related to them), Physics, Music (mainly of the Progressive Kind), Table Tennis, Modern English literature, and indulging in constructive endeavors. The totality of the list cannot be fully described, as the mind is, as rightly said, an immensely complicated and many layered thing.

Although it may seem that this post is professionally generated, the true nature and subtlety of this pronouncement is hidden behind it's inner meaning.

I'll leave you decrypting the post and move on. Lastly, I thank Anil Sir for the genesis of this monumental blog, and to the other members of it's robust faculty, no doubt eager to contribute/

2 comments:

ANIL said...

though ur introduction is absolute but relatively it is good one.
as it not only introduces u but factors / parameters responsible for ur present state of matter.
after all ur effort to introduce urself ideologially,genetically,philosophically, only one question remains.
can anyone ever be introduced in so called abstract world?

best wishes.

Piyush(friend of anil sir)

EarthBorn said...

Due to the contrast of Reality and Abstraction that we observe so frequently on Planet Earth, A philosophical introduction is more preferable to a stereotypic one - just like sugar and cream.

That is why we judge personality by subconsciously equating the person's psychology, realism and abstract idealism.